Your stay with us for electrolysis
Table of contents:
We offer an intensive electrolysis program, where we remove your hair for 8 hours per day with the assistance of a pain pump. You can book a session of several days, and stay overnight in our guesthouse.
The advantage of this is that you will only need to let your hair grow once for the duration of the entire clearing session, instead of having to do this each time you have a one- or two-hour session every few weeks. Intensive sessions will speed up the hair removal process considerably.
Program of an intensive day
- 8h30-9h00—Preparation of the pain pump.
- 9h-9h30—First day of your intensive program session only: treatment plan discussion or discussion of previous treatment with a comparison of before and after pictures (during the rest of the days the treatment starts at 9).
- 9h30-13h—Treatment time.
- 13h-13h30—Lunch: we provide soup and bread for lunch in the guesthouse (free of charge).
- 13h30-16h45—Treatment time.
- 16h45-17h—Last day of your intensive program session only: removal of the pain pump and booking of a new appointment if necessary (deposit can be paid in the clinic).
- BREAKS—Every treatment hour a five-minute break is foreseen for you and the electrologist to stretch the legs and go to the restroom, have a drink, etc. Well-timed breaks are needed for your electrologist to keep performing efficient insertions. If it is an intensive genital hair treatment longer breaks of 10 minutes are needed because your electrologist is seated in a physically demanding position.
- You need to let your hair grow starting at least 3 days prior to treatment.
- Genital zone—The electrologist will change after 4 hours if it is a full day of intensive treatment of the genital zone. This is necessary because this zone is very demanding for the electrologist, since they have to take on uncomfortable positions. Also, longer breaks of 10 minutes are needed regularly to keep the focus.
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below!