Currently it is not possible to request a picture evaluation.
For administrative purposes, please use the same name and email address throughout your transition journey.
Three steps for an FFS proposal
1 Make good digital pictures
To get your quote and simulation, we need the following 5 pictures:
Some important caveats for the pictures
- Neutral background—Choose a neutral background. Best is a closed door in a well-lit room.
- Hair tight—Make sure your hair is not covering any part of your face.
- Make-up—Try to avoid a heavy make-up so Dr Bart van de Ven can make a good assessment of your natural facial features. Light make-up is no problem.
- Facial hair—If you are still bothered by facial hair, it is best to remove it before you make the pictures. With facial hair, a good simulation of results is not possible.
- Do not look upwards—Make sure the eye-ear plane is perfectly horizontal. This means we need the top edge of your tragus (middle part of the ear) to be in line with the lower part of your eye socket, as demonstrated in these examples. This can be achieved by pretending you have a pile of books stacked on top of your head.
- Take your pictures close enough—It is important your face constitutes at least 80% of the picture, if not the resolution is too low to judge properly.
- Do not make selfies—The angles are always distorted when you make selfies. Ask a friend or family member to make the pictures for you.
2 Fill in the proposal form
Fill in the proposal form and attach your pictures to the form (you can send us the pictures in an email if that is easier for you, we still need you to fill in the rest of the form).
3 Pay a fee of 200 euro
After submission of the form you will be automatically redirected to our payment page site.
You will receive your proposal within 10 working days.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a Paypal account to be able to pay with Paypal?
You don’t need a Paypal account to be able to pay with Paypal. Just click on the bottom link below the Paypal window saying “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” (see screenshot below).
More than 2 years ago I received a proposal from you which has now expired. Do you want me to send new pictures?
As we try to improve our techniques all the time we would like to make a new proposal. Ideally, this is done during a consultation in person. If this is not possible, please send your pictures as explained here, preferably without make-up.
Will it be possible to make a professional proposal based on pictures of the face only?
We prefer a face to face consultation if reasonably possible. Being able to touch the face is better to properly analyze it. In most cases though, good pictures will give the doctor enough information to make a professional proposal. If necessary, the proposal can be slightly adjusted the day before surgery during the preoperative consultation.
If I pay for a proposal based on pictures do I have to pay for a first consultation as well?
Yes, the consultation fee has to be paid too.
Why do I need to use the same name and email address throughout my transition?
To avoid misunderstandings in administration and communication, we ask you to use the same name and email address throughout your transition journey. This may be your female name you have chosen or your current name if you have not decided yet or wish to keep your current name.