Diese Seite wird in Kürze auf Deutsch verfügbar sein.
Semi permanent make-up is a natural form of permanent make-up to make you look more feminine. Permanent make-up is the ideal way for trans women to accentuate their eyebrows and/or upper lash line or to create the right eyebrow/eyeliner shape. Everything will be discussed in detail with you first. On the basis of pictures you will let us know what you like and what result you want. Then everything is pre-drawn and only then are the pigments brought into the skin. Our pigments are the purest on the market and are also recommended by doctors for people with allergies.
- The shape is determined in proportion to the rest of your face. This way you will always have the right shape or blueprint to work with.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- People who are allergic to regular make-up can certainly be treated with permanent make-up.
- By excellent anesthesia: very comfortable treatment.
- You always look beautiful.
- Extremely pure pigments without AZO's, heavy metals, nickel, iron oxide
- 1 pigment brand available. The color lasts 1 to 1,5 years, sometimes even maximum 2 years.
Upper lash line
- The first week after treatment: no sauna, steam bath, water, sun.
- Minimal temporary swelling of the treatment site, this will disappear the day itself or continue for a maximum of 2 days. With eyeliner, the swelling can remain for several days depending on the sensitivity of the patient and can feel very annoying.
- In the beginning, the necessary paperwork can be signed and a numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area.
- After that, we'll discuss in detail what your wishes are and which techniques we use.
- Drawing up the treatment.
- Pigment colors will be chosen together.
- Through a sterile fine needle these are brought into the top layer of the dermis.
- Your skin encapsulates the pigments and these remain in place for several years.
In the following cases, we advise not to use semi permanent make-up:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Thick scar tissue (keloid) or a birthmark
Pre- and aftercare
- We use our own surgical ointment to anesthetize you (Emla).
- You will receive an ointment from us that has to be applied several times a day for 4 days.
- The first week after the treatment you are not allowed to swim, sunbathe or wear make-up at the place of treatment.
More make-up tips for trans women
In addition to permanent make-up, are you curious about good products, techniques and tips? Joa (our in-house make-up professional) offers a daily routine for (trans) women with professional, high coverage MUD products in this blog post.
Wir tun unser Bestes, um diese Informationen auf dem neuesten Stand zu halten. Wenn Sie etwas sehen, das nicht mehr korrekt erscheint, oder wenn Sie eine Frage haben, füllen Sie bitte das untenstehende Formular aus!